- Powers of Two - a browser game to practice them
- MIPS mini-exercises - prompts to write very short pieces of code, with answers
- MIPS style guide - how to write asm that doesn’t look terrible.
- MIPS instructions - common instructions and what they do.
- MIPS cookbook - micro-tutorials on how to do common things in MIPS.
- MIPS ⬄ C correspondences - you write asm by pretending to be a compiler. These are the rules.
Right-click and save to download the asm and circuit files.
Safari users: Safari sometimes changes file extensions. Do not trust it.
|goto in C||C has goto. Here's a dumb way to write a for loop. Looks a lot like asm...|
|01_variables.asm||Declaring and accessing variables.|
|02_arrays.asm||Different ways to declare arrays, and using a for loop to modify one.|
|Bitwise.java||Shows several bitwise operators and oddities.|
|Bitfields.java||Using shifting, masking, and ORing to encode colors.|
|Bitflags.java||Bitflags are a special case of bitfields. They're like a set or array of booleans.|